Friday 15 January 2010

Week 8 Review session
In this week lecture the deadline of our fist assignment had to be posed on the wiki page, a new method for me that I wasn’t much recognised with but it interested me tremendously as I wasn’t aware of such method that could be used to hand in coursework. What I found so appealing about the wiki page is that it enabled me to talk to the other members in my group and see how they were progressing with their coursework’s. After having completed the assignment I personally experienced many complications. when writing up an essay about any certain topic I’m used to write all the part myself but whereas this time me and my group had to divide which par each group member had to write about. Some of the difficulty that my group and I experienced also is make the essay flow. we tried out best to make it not look individual work rather than looking as this essay was done individually and all the parts up together later. I found this experience of working in groups interesting because it enabled me to gain an inside view of how the other members within the group would think and also participate their ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment