Monday 2 November 2009

Week 2

Week one lecture was about introducing the module judgement and decision making. As David Hardman the module teacher went through the assessment that all the students including me were going to undertake during the course of this semester.He then stated that it was based on coursework although this type of courswork is not only based on written material whereby all the students had to take part in discussion and at the end of the lecture depending what group the student had been allocated had to go up and present the topic that was chosen for the week.

However, doing presentation is not my cup of tea as they say as I don’t enjoy doing presentation because I end up feeling anxious when I’m about to present the topic that I’ve been prepared for. But seeing people go up and present their given topic I feel more comfortable and encouraged to not be afraid doing my presentation. For me doing presentation I see it as a courage and you got to have that confidence to be able to do it. One thing that had impressed me very much is the discussions that every week my group and I undertake. And what so fascinating is participating in these discussions because it gives you (me) an inside view of what my follow group members and how they thinking. Listening to what my group member’s idea and opinion about the article also broadens my thinking and expands my ideas being creative.

Zina Kahdum

No comments:

Post a Comment