Saturday 7 November 2009

Week 3

In this week my group and I were given an article called reasoning the fast and the frugal way. However, this article fascinated me tremendously because some of the models I read in the article stating basically that how people integrate one item to make judgment for instance their make judgement based on one reason. Although one of the report suggested that when teachers, physicians and other professions claims that they use seven or criteria to make judgement but in an experimental test it showed that they in fact often used only one criterion (Shepard 1976). After reading the article more then twice in order to give me a more depth understanding I realised and what interested me is that human and animals makes inferences about the world under limited time and knowledge’s.

However later throughout the lecture two of my group members gave a presentation regarding the article that we had prepared. Moreover, seeing the other group give their presentation interested me because I got to acknowledge their understanding and additional information regarding the article that my group and I forgot to add or understand probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment